- Competitive salary
This position is now closed to applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production specialist to join our client, a food manufacturing business, at an exciting time in their growth cycle. Reporting to the Operations Director you will ensure and take accountability for ensuring the manufacturing facility delivers the highest quality product, efficiently.
With a strong track record, you will be experienced in leading a factory team in a Food Manufacturing environment showing an understanding of what best practice looks like and how to get there. You will be an advocate of continuous improvement and take ownership for driving such culture through the business with the ability to constructively challenge the status quo in the desire to improve.
The successful candidate will have the drive and ambition to lead and empower a team to the common goals of improvements to production, driving down costs, improving quality and performance and creating a positive health & safety ethos. Therefore, you will need to have a leadership style which gains ‘buy in’ and empowers your team through engagement and coaching.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience of management in an FMCG environment
- H&S/Food Safety/Food Hygiene systems & legislation knowledge e.g. COSHH, IOSH.
- Knowledge of HACCP – able to ensure the factory’s output meet required quality standards
- Working knowledge of budgets and forecasting
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels within the company
A competitive package will be made available for the appropriate applicant, with all the benefits one would expect from a role of this nature. Exact details will be offered once relevance for the role has been established.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Jules Pearson on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter via the form below. If you don’t receive an automatic acknowledgement please contact Kelsey Sinclair on 0141 212 7559.