Head of Estates Agency
- circa 50,000 plus bonus
This position is now closed to applications.
PF&K are the leading property and land services group in Cumbria, with over 140 years of successful trading history, the broadest range of services and an innovative approach that keeps PFK ahead of the field.
With seven linked estate agency branches spanning Cumbria and professional support from the head office in Penrith, the companies reach and service is second to none.
Services include residential sales, letting and management, commercial estate agency, survey and valuation, land agency, planning advice, antique auctions, and property development. PFK continue to strive for the highest possible standards across all areas of operation, and previously won an international property award for their cutting edge Platinum service.
PFK are looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious individual who will hold responsibility for the Estates Agency Department across seven branches with 30 staff. The role will cover:
- Providing management, leadership and support to the Estates teams.
- Closely monitoring KPIs and providing support to any office which is underperforming.
- Provide strong leadership and create a culture from which the department can grow to reach its potential.
- Identify new areas of business and income streams.
- Work closely with other departments to capitalise on any opportunity to add value for clients and maximise income for the company.
- Drive marketing and communications for the department, always with the aim of generating business.
- Uphold, improve and add value to the service of clients.
- Create an environment where service levels are exceptional.
The successful candidate should have approximately 5 years Estate Agency experience, ideally including sales and lettings. You must have demonstrable managerial experience, a clear understanding of financial management and a wide-ranging knowledge of market conditions. You will be required to work as a team and independently.
Further information is available in the Job Description (please click to view)
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Nigel Fortnum or Mike Orr on 0141 212 7555.
To apple please complete the short form below and upload your CV and covering letter.