Customer Service Advisor
This position is now closed to applications.
One of the UK’s fastest growing utility suppliers, Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for Customer Services Advisors in our busy and expanding Customer Service teams.
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established our business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, we are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee. Blairgowrie is equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing.
Must have experience of working within a call/contact centre environment, with the ability to build rapport with your customers and colleagues:
- Excellent phone manner with clear communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Flexible with a positive attitude, ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Microsoft Office and systems experience essential
- Deliver excellent customer service to our business water customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems such as email, phone and webchat
- Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently and proactively to deliver the right solution in the first instance
- Liaise with third parties on behalf of our customers
- Prepare and check customer invoices and ensure these are accurate.