Location: £70,000 – £80,000
The new Chief Executive of with YOU will provide dynamic leadership to staff and lead on the strategic direction of the organisation and development of their objectives. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive business development for profitable growth of with YOU
- Review existing strategies and implement cost effective resources for services
- Operate performance management for continuous improvement of services
- Evaluate the effective delivery of services
- Lead the organisational and management culture and ensure HR functions are delivered accordingly
- Build and develop relationships with contracts managers, voluntary sectors, and carers
- Responsibility for financial functions of the organisation: budgets and funding to provide quality services within constraints.
The ideal candidate will be a senior management professional with a proven track record of working within health or social care settings. They will have proven leadership skills and an ability to develop and grow business opportunities. As a result, a commercial grounding would be desirable. They will have extensive experience working with boards; helping to have vision and purpose to support with YOU’s mission. Experience of continuous improvement and performance as well as implementing business plans is vital. They will be excellent at building relationships and promoting the values of with YOU with enthusiasm and drive.
If you are an approachable communicator with a knowledge of the sector and a passion for engaging with different groups and overcoming complex needs, we would love to hear from you!