HCPC Registered Audiologist
Location: Central Scotland, Northwest England and Yorkshire, more locations to come
Do YOU really love what you do in Audiology?
We are offering an exciting position to the most passionate and caring audiologist who matters the most to us: YOU.
At The Hearing Clinic UK, we take pride in taking care of our patients – the only person we look after better is YOU.
Our family business was established over 60 years ago. Our clinics provide an exceptional environment to work in.
We have been helping our patients since 1951 and our new high-tech HQ has six stunning dispensing rooms, fitted out to the highest standards.
We are a happy team, excelling in all areas – we have over 1000 positive trust pilot reviews. Having acquired new audiology businesses in 2020, with more to follow, we want others to share in our success – this could be YOU.
YOU would become an integral part of our team!
- £30-70k OTE (uncapped).
- Generous achievable monthly bonus schemes.
- Your full holiday entitlement starts from day 1.
- Health care, mental health support, pension.
- Our clinician proficiency is key throughout our practices; we continuously strive to develop ourselves. YOU will have the same opportunities.
- Sector-leading work/life balance – we love what we do and want the same for YOU.
- We have monthly team-building fun days/nights/events – everyone is invited, especially YOU.
We love what we do, and our patients love what we do for them. Would YOU love to be an integral part of our Hearing family? Is this for YOU?