How to Apply
Your application should contain the following information:
- Up to date CV
- Supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience make you a suitable candidate for this vacancy
- Your answers to the following 3 questions:
- Describe your experience in strategically leading and managing the delivery of the health and fitness product and health programmes delivery (please provide specific examples).
- Describe how you have led on a transformational change programme within an organisation, how you went about it, what you achieved and the lessons you learnt?
- Describe your experience of collaborative working (please provide specific examples).
To upload your completed application please CLICK HERE. We ask that you upload your application as one document (containing the above noted information).
You will receive an automatic acknowledgement – if you do not receive this please contact Kelsey Bettoli on 0141 212 7555.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Catriona Mackie at our recruitment partners, Aspen People, on 0141 212 7555.
For any queries around process or application submission please contact Kelsey Bettoli on 0141 212 7555.
Provided below are a note of the critical dates which will help you plan your diary:
Closing date for applications: Sunday 6th February 2022
Initial interviews: 21st & 22nd February 2022
Final interviews: Week commencing 7th March 2022 – date tbc