£46,571 – 60,970
CMAL currently has a great opening for a Project/Systems Accountant to join the organisation on a 1-year contract.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the position will coordinate and be responsible for the successful implementation of various project tasks. The post holder’s primary responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the current Finance System and optimizing its use or making a recommendation for an alternative arrangement
- Lead and implement all system upgrades
- Training and supporting the Finance Team on relevant system use
- Fully documenting all projects
- Collaborating with senior management and key user groups
The post holder must be educated to degree level and have previous experience of implementing accounting software and working in an accounting environment. The post holder will be expected to work under their own initiative co-ordinating with the finance team using their innovative and personable communication skills. In return, CMAL offers a modern and flexible working environment and generous pension and employment benefits.
More information can be found within the Job Description (download below).